This is a great opportunity to become part of a team of IT professionals in the Lafayette area. The qualified individual will need great customer service and problem solving skills. .
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing all round technical support to users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, operating system and software-related problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems for end-users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues in the medical field and multiple other fields.
- Assist with the maintenance and operation of approximately 250 workstations.
- Creates network and email accounts for new users.
- Sets up computers for new users and ensures delivery of equipment to users in different locations if necessary.
- Work requires occasional weekend and/or evening work and the ability to remain on-call and available to provide management support in event of emergencies.
- Must have thorough Windows/MS Office knowledge.
- Must have thorough knowledge of PC hardware and software
- TCP/IP knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with management and staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Service minded, organized and ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Sound judgment and logical decision-making are critical in this position